At 3na we take your privacy seriously. We aim to be as transparent as possible about how we collect information, and we want you to feel confident that we are committed to maintaining your privacy.
What information do we collect?
Information we may collect varies, dependent on the type of interaction and the nature of our relationship with you. We may collect information directly from you, or indirectly via website interaction, phone or email contact, employment or services enquiries, meetings, or interactions with third parties. Information is only collected with your consent, implied or otherwise, and you may retract this consent at any time.
Information we collect directly includes:
- Information you provide to us, for example your CV.
- Records of communications whether via email, phone call or otherwise.
- Interactions with our website.
Information we collect indirectly includes:
- Publicly available information found on LinkedIn or other public websites.
- Information gained through reference and character checks using the referees you provide.
What do we do with your information?
We use the information we collect to tailor our services for you. We will never sell your information to third parties.
At 3na we will only retain information about you that has a justifiable business use, or where we are required to by law.
Sensitive information is a subcategory of personal information, as described in the Australian Privacy Act 1988. It includes information relating directly to groups protected from employment discrimination, such as race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, political opinions, and mental or physical disabilities.
Sensitive information will never be sold and can only be disclosed with your consent.
Remaining anonymous when interacting with 3na
You may request that information about you is erased at any time.
You may remain anonymous when interacting with our website by configuring your browser to send a “Do Not Track” request with your browsing traffic.
Where is your data stored?
- Data collected while using our website is stored in our web server log files and sent to Google Analytics.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data is stored in a dedicated Jira instance with access limited to 3na staff that have a need to access this data.
- Files you provide to us, such as CVs, are stored in OneDrive within 3na’s Microsoft 365 tenancy, with access limited to 3na staff that have a need to access this data.
- Emails you send us are stored in our Microsoft Exchange instance.
How is your information being protected?
We take all reasonable steps to appropriately protect your data and prevent unauthorised access to it. Access to your information by our employees is permitted only when appropriate and necessary.
We are not responsible for the security of third parties.
How can you access your information?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold is accurate and up to date. You have the right to know exactly what information we have, have access to this information and to ask for it to be corrected, erased or de-identified. To do so, please contact us on 1300 275 362 or via the contact form on our website.
Please be aware that we may retain copies of information that you have updated, unless otherwise requested, as permitted or required by law. We may also request verification of your identity before processing your request.
Questions or queries?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification or to request any information we may hold about you. 3na aims for total transparency with the collection, storage and usage of your information.
If you feel that your information has been collected or utilised in a way that breaches this policy, we ask that you first contact us directly by calling 1800 275 362 or using the contact form on our website. We take the protection of your information seriously, and we will do our best to resolve any issue immediately. If you are unhappy with our response you can contact the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).